Friday, August 12, 2011

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Pioneer Woman is awesome. So are her recipes. Thanks for sharing the awesomeness!
Cinnamon Swirl Bread, my second baking attempt with YEAST.  My pita bread came out awesome so yeast shouldn't be that difficult to work with. Right?
I thought the dough would rise like magic before my eyes. Yeah, not so much. You have to wait like 2 hours...

Roll out the dough so it looks like a giant tongue. The longer it is the more cinnamon swirl.
Mmmm. Cinnamon, sugar & butter.
Roll that sucker up as best you can. Plop in a loaf pan. I need to get me one of those nice squared off ones for actual bread-making.
Deliciousness. Not bad for my first bread ever!  It was a little too dense. I assume that's because it did not rise very well in the beginning. Guess i'll have to try again. I over baked it too, the outside was really thick and hard. It looked nice though!  




No comments:

Post a Comment