Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BFOL 21 Day Challenge

Thank You A Bowl Full of Lemons.  This 21 Day Challenge has really pointed out how lazy I am. ;)
It also inspires me to fix up my disaster zone.  I seem to be skipping around on your challenges and I also half started a Landing Zone. Now if I could finish it and teach Hubs how to use it and keep it neat, along with everything else.  Am I asking too much here? haha  I'll update this post as I go. Check back for updates! There's no chance of me doing these things in order. I have to go by what I feel I can actually accomplish while both kids are napping. Timing is EVERYTHING!


21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE



Day 1: Before and After of The Junk drawer.
Not too shabby. I'd love to go purchase some of those divider deals but i'm on the $0.00 budget so even if it just gets cleaned I am a step ahead!




















Day 2: Before & After of Tupperware Cabinet
I used gallon size Zip-loc bags to organize lids in one and 'baby lids' (sippy lids, Take & Toss tiny lids) in the other. Our cabinet opens on both sides so I had to think of something that would contain the lids if they fell out one side. Over all this wasn't too bad to start with but every little bit helps! Now we have less lid explosions when we open the cabinet.


Day 3: Before & After
Day 4: Before & After
Day 5: Before & After
Day 6: Before & After
Day 7: Before & After
Day 8: Before & After
Day 9: Before & After
Day 10: Before & After
Day 11: Before & After
Day 12: Before & After
Day 13: Before & After
Day 14: Before & After
Day 15: Before & After
Day 16: Before & After
Day 17: Before & After
Day 18: Before & After
Day 19: Before & After
Day 20: Before & After
Day 21: Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment