Monday, October 24, 2011

NY Cheesecake

I always thought cheesecake was like the hardest thing to make. Like. Ever.  Why did I think this?
Or maybe it is because Smitten Kitchen makes everything so easy, even I can do it!


I followed her recipe to a t.  So there's no need for me to repost the recipe. She is a genius.
So start with a lot of this.

Which becomes this. Sample, to umm, check that it's safe. Ya know, for everyone else.

My first graham cracker crust. Not bad without a food processor. I broke up the crumbs while catching up on some teevee on Hulu. Great for those suspense filled episodes of The Real Housewives of NJ!

I assumed it was done when the crack appeared. I was right. It was semi-jiggly in the center and the edges looked perfectly toasty.
This cheesecake is AHhhh-MAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment